Somerset vs Hampshire 5th Match Vitality T20 Blast today match prediction. Vitality T20 Blast 2023. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips and dream11 fantasy team with venue details and toss updates by raja babu. Who will win today match SOM vs HAM? Vitality T20 Blast toss prediction. Live score with ball by ball update and cricket toss prediction free.
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Vitality T20 Blast. The 5th Match of Vitality T20 Blast 2023 is scheduled to play between Somerset and Hampshire on Wednesday, 25th May 2023 at The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100 % secure today match prediction for all matches of T20 Blast free.
Vitality T20 Blast 2023 5th Match Review
Somerset is going to face the defending champions, Hampshire in their very first match of this tournament. The way how Somerset performed in the previous edition of the T20 Blast was just outstanding. They were the second best-performing team of the North Group when the league matches were completed. They played 14 league matches with ten wins to their name. They lost just four matches and were holding the second position on the points table. They beat Derbyshire in quarter-final 4 but were beaten by the same team, Hampshire in a semi-final 2 match. Hampshire won the title of the previous edition of Vitality T20 Blast and now will be defending their title. They won nine out of 14 league matches and were holding the fourth position on the points table. They beat Warwickshire Quarter Final 2 and beat Somerset in the semi-final 2 match. They won the title by beating Lancashire in the final match by a margin of just one run.
Somerset was just outstanding in the previous season of the Vitality T20 Blast where they reached to the semi-finals but Hampshire beat this team. They had made a few changes in the squad for this tournament. Rilee Rossouw was the highest run-scorer from their side in the previous edition but now he is not part of the team. Will Smeed and Tom Banton also performed well in the previous season and both batsmen are available for this season of the T20 Blast. Will Smeed scored 407 runs while Tom Banton scored 359 runs. Tom Abell was the other batsman who performed well and scored 400 runs in the previous edition of this tournament. Tom Abell is also part of the squad in this tournament. Shoaib Bashir, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, and Sean Dickson are also part of Somerset in this tournament.
James Vince was leading Hampshire in the previous edition of the Vitality T20 Blast and under his leadership, they become the champions. He is once again leading this team and we are sure that they will perform well under his captaincy. He was the highest run-scorer from their side 678 runs to his name. Tom Prest, Joe Weatherley, and Ben McDermott were the other batsmen who performed well in the previous edition of this tournament. Ben McDermott scored 494 runs while Joe Weatherley scored 394 runs and Tom Prest scored 316 runs. They had added Benny Howell, Kyle Abbott, Mohammad Abbas, and Nathan Ellis to the squad for this tournament. The bowling unit of this team is also strong. Liam Dawson will be leading the bowling unit of this team with Chris Wood and Brad Wheal.
Possible Playing XI of Both Teams
Here is the possible playing eleven of both teams for this match.
Tom Abell, George Bartlett, Lewis Goldsworthy, Steven Davies, Josh Davey, Roelof van der Merwe, Craig Overton, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Sean Dickson, Shoaib Bashir.
Liam Dawson, Keith Barker, Bradley Wheal, Mason Crane, Felix Organ, Scott Currie, Nick Gubbins, Ross Whiteley, Ben Brown, Kyle Abbott, Mohammad Abbas, Benny Howell, Kyle Abbott.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to Vitality T20 Blast prediction, Hampshire is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Hampshire a favorite team to win this match.
Hampshire has a decent record while playing against Somerset
Hampshire has a strong batting order on the side
Hampshire is also rich in the bowling department
Somerset is also a strong and experienced team
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of Hampshire had been good in their previously played matches so far, so the winning chances of today match for Hampshire have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Hampshire has a 52% chance to win this matchSomerset has a 48% chance to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play a key role in the decision of all matches of the Vitality T20 Blast. Defending is much easier in the conditions in England than chasing so according to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 5th Match of Vitality T20 Blast is going to be played at The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton. The pitch at this ground is typically well-maintained and offers good pace and bounce, making it favorable for fast bowlers. It often provides assistance to swing and seam bowlers, especially during the early stages of a match. The pitch also tends to wear out as the game progresses, which can benefit spin bowlers in the later innings.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Taunton is good for a cricket match. There are some chances of rain during this match but we are hoping a full match to see without any disturbance.
Who Will Win Somerset vs Hampshire 5th Match Vitality T20 Blast 2023
Who Will Win Somerset vs Hampshire 5th Match Vitality T20 Blast Toss-HAM
Who Will Win Somerset vs Hampshire 5th Match Vitality T20 Blast Match-HAM
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Check out the Dream11 fantasy prediction for the 5th Match of the finals day in Vitality T20 Blast, between Somerset and Hampshire.
SOM vs HAM DREAM11 LINEUP
We will update you shortly.
Today Match Time & Date
Date: Wednesday, 25th May 2023Time: 06:00 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 11:30 PM IST
Today Vitaly T20 Blast Match Venue Details
The venue for today Vitality T20 Blast is The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton. The Cooper Associates County Ground, also known as the County Ground or Taunton Cricket Ground, is a cricket stadium located in Taunton, Somerset, England. It serves as the home ground for the Somerset County Cricket Club. The ground is situated on St James Street and has a capacity of around 8,500 spectators. The County Ground has a rich history and has been hosting cricket matches since 1882. It became the official home ground for Somerset County Cricket Club in 1886. Over the years, the ground has undergone several redevelopment projects to improve its facilities and increase its seating capacity.
The venue has hosted numerous domestic and international cricket matches, including county matches, one-day matches, and Twenty20 matches. It has also hosted international women’s cricket matches and youth cricket tournaments. The ground has been known for its picturesque setting, surrounded by the rolling hills of Somerset. In addition to cricket, the County Ground has also been used for other events such as concerts and conferences. It has facilities like conference rooms, hospitality suites, and a pavilion for hosting various functions.
The Cooper Associates County Ground is named after its sponsor, Cooper Associates, a financial services company based in Taunton. The sponsorship deal was signed in 2016 and extended the naming rights of the ground. Overall, the Cooper Associates County Ground in Taunton is an important venue for cricket in England and has played a significant role in Somerset’s cricket history.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 23Matches won batting first: 13Matches won bowling first: 10Average 1st Inns scores: 147Average 2nd Inns scores: 117Highest total recorded: 250/3 (20 Ov) by ENGW vs RSAWLowest total recorded: 60/10 (16.5 Ov) by PAKW vs ENGWHighest score chased: 166/4 (19.3 Ov) by RSAW vs ENGWLowest score defended: 123/7 (20 Ov) by WIW vs RSAW
Tom Lammonby, Tom Abell, George Bartlett, Lewis Goldsworthy, Steven Davies, Josh Davey, Roelof van der Merwe, Craig Overton, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Sean Dickson, Shoaib Bashir, Peter Siddle, Cameron Bancroft, Matt Henry.
Joe Weatherley, Ian Holland, Liam Dawson, Keith Barker, Bradley Wheal, Mason Crane, Felix Organ, Scott Currie, Nick Gubbins, Ross Whiteley, Ben Brown, Kyle Abbott, Mohammad Abbas, Benny Howell, Kyle Abbott, Ben McDermott, Nathan Ellis.
We had provided you with the above-mentioned today’s prediction on the basis of our research, understanding, and analysis. These prediction tips have also been based on the reports that we have from our different sources. You can consider the point we had provided you and the decision will be yours that you have to make.